This page provides a directional view of the meaning we ascribe to words used on this site:
- Acceptance: understanding reality without trying to change it, in the moment
- Compassion: when you are moved to act on behalf of another
- Forgiveness: letting go of negative emotions
- Kindness: Good and benevolent nature
- Love: the absence of judgment (source: 14th Dalai Lama)
- Mindfulness: to be fully present and aware of ourselves and what is going on around us
- Patience: the capacity to tolerate while staying centered: calm, focused on the present, not angry or upset.